Last updated on October 24th, 2011.
Apps-Machine is an online platform (the “Service”) provided by GLOBAL MOBILE Ltd. (the “Company,” “we”), on Apps-Machine.com that acts as a portal through which developers (the “Developers,” “you”) can create mobile applications (the “Apps”) with various types of media for their end users (the “End-Users”).
Third-Party Websites and Links
The Company collects information as described below. The Company uses information that we collect to create accounts; fulfill requests for the Service; improve our website, products and Service; contact Developers; conduct research; create reports for internal use and to fulfill the actions described below. Some specific types of information that the Company may collect and use (directly or through our third party service providers) include but are not limited to the following:
1. From Developers. If you are an Developer, we may collect the following:
- a. Your name or your company name, your email, App name and App platform(s), and other information as required to access the Service. We use this information to facilitate the relationship between the Service and you as a Developer using the Service.
- c. Web Beacons. The Company uses web beacons to keep and track your information. A "web beacon" is an electronic image placed in the code of a web page. We use web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page to another and to improve overall site performance.
2. From End-Users. If you are using an App created using the Service, the Company may collect the following:
- a. Device-Specific Information. Device-specific information includes the following information about an End-User’s device: a hashed version of the unique device ID assigned to your iOS device, a hashed version of the device identifier associated with your Android or Windows Phone device, platform type and version (e.g. iOS v4, Android, etc.), hardware and processor type, screen resolution and human-readable description. The Company may use a one-way algorithm to hash IDs—the hashed versions of device IDs that the Company stores may not be converted back to recognizable device ID.
- b. App-Specific Information. App-specific information is information about each End-User and the App they are using. This information may include App name, user ID, data related to downloading the app, data related to authorization within the app, device-specific information as defined in the preceding section, total sessions and duration, and geo-location data. The Company may share App-specific information with the Developer who owns the App.
- c. Analytics Data. When you click on or look at certain items, we may store the data and use it for our internal analytics to improve our Service. This information includes but is not limited to the session ID, user ID or username, and session length. We may share all or some of this analytics data with Developers. Additional data may be collected in the future with or without notice.
3. From Developers and End-Users. We may collect the following from any aforementioned individual:
- a. Information You Provide. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- c. Anonymous Information. We may create anonymous information records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous information to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our website, products and services. The Company reserves the right to use anonymous information for any purpose and disclose anonymous information to third parties in its sole discretion. Information Sharing and Disclosure.
The Company does not rent, sell, or share personally identifiable information about Developers or End-Users with other people or companies which are not affiliates of the Company, except when we have your permission, as described above, or under the following circumstances:
- 1. Service Providers. We may provide your information to third party vendors, including third party publishers and other service providers, who work on behalf of the Company and need the information to do work for the Company. These third party vendors are required not to use your personal information other than to provide the services requested by the Company.
- 5. Anonymous Information. As described above, we may share anonymous information about Developers (and/or End-Users if applicable) with any third parties, including our advertisers, publishers, business partners and sponsors.
1. Opting Out of Marketing
- a. We may periodically send Developers free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our Service. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- b. As described above, we may disclose End-User information to Developers for their own marketing purposes; however, we will cease any further disclosure of End-User information to Developers for their own direct marketing purposes if you “opt-out” by contacting us at email@example.com.
2. Changes and Deletion of Your Data
- a. Developers may change any of their personal information in their accounts by editing their profiles within their accounts on the Website. They can contact the Company at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org if they would like the Company to deactivate their accounts. Please note that the Company may not be able to entirely delete an account due to the data associated with the account and necessary for the Company’s archives.
The Company uses reasonable efforts to protect End-Users’ and Developers’ personal information against unauthorized access and unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. However, the Company cannot guarantee that this personal information will be absolutely protected. For example, this personal information may be affected by actions outside of the Company’s control, such as computer "hacking" and physical theft. Both Developers and End-Users acknowledge that they provide their personal information at their own risk.
The Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If Developers are under 13, they should not attempt to register or send any information about themselves to the Company, including their names, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. Developers must take every reasonable precaution to ensure that their End-Users are 13 years old or older.
In the event that the Company learns that it has collected personal information from a child under age 13, the Company will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that the Company might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 14 days from the purchase date, we will fully refund the cost of your order.
GLOBAL MOBILE LTd